OK, so things have been rather quiet here in the blog. No news about λ and so on. I have been working on lots of different things, none of which have gotten to a state I would have liked to release to the public. This changed a bit some time ago when I decided it’s time to update the venerable Paul’s Extreme Time Stretch application.
I took out the old FLTK-based GUI code, the PortAudio code and the code that it used to use for reading and writing audio files and replaced all that with JUCE-based code. As I should have expected, it all turned out to be a pretty big project. But anyway, I finally managed to do something that I felt was worth releasing to the public for testing.
The KVR thread about it :
λ is not dead, just resting until I feel like looking at it again with some fresh perspective.