Last release of the year!
- Source position, panning and transposition randomization can now use an envelope shaped probability distribution. The envelopes to control these are currently available from the View button menu (above the envelope editor, right to the Grid/Snap button), under the Main parameters submenu. Note that the randomization/spread amount for the parameters in question must be higher than zero for the probability shapes to do anything. This feature will probably be later enhanced to include morphing between the probability distributions etc.
- Rewrote sample offline reverse to use the element swapping algorithm instead of using a temporary buffer.
- Rewrote some envelope point removal routines using the erase-remove idiom to get a lot faster removal of the points (especially if there are tons of envelope points to be removed)
- Sound source select parameter envelope grid should now match the sound source selection (there was a rounding error previously which made it necessary to leave the envelope points between the envelope value grid lines to cause the sound source to change)
- Some other tiny fixes and changes
Download (Windows-only still, sorry…) :
Hopefully the New Year will again bring me some way to build for OS-X too…