- Play forward mode processing quality improved when there’s no playback speed and pitch change (this won’t null with the original signal, at least yet, so don’t bother testing it like that.)
- Option to play multiple sound sources simultaneously (instead of alternating between the sources for each fragment), under the Fragment rate [A]-button menu.
- Low pass and high pass DSP modules consolidated into One Band Filter, which now also has band pass and band reject filter modes.
- Sound source offline pre-processing progress is now shown in the waveform display instead of the progress bars in the offline chain panel, so that the GUI layout won’t be disturbed by the progress bars appearing and disappering.
- Sound source offline pre-processing now supports cancelling the processing in progress for DSP modules (the built in realtime effects and VST plugins), so you don’t have to wait until the processing is finished before tweaking the effect parameters again
- Sound source offline pre-processing now saves and restores the states of the realtime effects hosted in the offline processing chain.
- Envelope generator doesn’t seed the random generator separately each time the points are generated. Rather the same seed is used until manually refreshed using the [R] button in the generator panel. The initial seed will be different for each envelope editor.
- Added cute magnet icons in the envelope editors when time and value snapping to grid are enabled.
- Optimization introduced in previous version did actually break the envelopes drawing, so the optimization is now disabled
- Classic/Play forward mode saved/restored in .hourglass documents. (Sorry, this was a stupid mistake that this hasn’t worked previously.)
OS-X (Beta’ish, 10.6/10.7, Intel 64 bit) :