Argh…

It required some way too complicated machinery to get some of the stuff working with the input times driven envelopes…Namely I noticed the wetdry mix envelopes of the fx (VST) were no longer working glitch free. It took some brain exploding thinking and testing to get that to work properly, but I think I got it working now…I am exhausted. And the “classic” playback mode is probably broken now as a bonus. So I will have to test and fix that too now. Argh.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s